SECRET KEY SPOT TREATMENT ESSENCE ROSE REVIEW

February 27, 2019


If you have already seen the sneak peek of this product, you would know how much i value essence in my skin care regime. As similar as it sounds, essence is very essential. Now i am gonna take you to my further review of Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence. The essence that i have been used for more than a week. It's as well celebrating their cumulative sales of 500.000 ++ products,  congrats!!! <3


Wait, what, are you excited as i am? HIHI

But first, let me quickly introduce you to this brand, Secret Key. Originally from Korea, this brand itself has already been popularly known not only in Korea but exported to over than 35 countries just like US, Canada and list goes on. Practical use in science!

This Starting Treatment Essense specially made me really curious before. Everyone always raves this product that somewhat annoyed me because at that time i hadn't tried this one. U FEEL ME AHA! As i share it today to my timeline, i  truly received a lot of positive feedback about this product. I love how i can share with you guys whilst you think the same good thoughts! Happy vibes here <3


Wait no more, let's jump in!


SECRET KEY STARTING TREATMENT ESSENCE ROSE (LIMITED EDITION)

It is the second limited version of the original one, what only differs from the previous one is the rose extract on it. There rest is exactly the same thing.  Well, why's rose? Rose is believed to make skin more supple, gives healthy-looking to the skin. To be frank, i just knew it not so long ago... pity me. 

Comes in a bottle which is the essence-usual-thing, i actually don't really mind about that. Since i wouldn't bring it with me everything just like make up, it'll be sittin on my beauty rack nicely. Somewhat i'm loving it more when it comes in a glass bottle, looking expensive & gorgeous, isn't it?



HOW TO USE 



Use the thin cotton pad i suggest to make it thoroughly into the skin. Pour the product in appropiate amout to a cotton pad and gently tap tap on the face. Be gentle as you dont wanna make your skin shaggy.


INGREDIENTS 



Contains 150 ml, 94% of it is the GFF or Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate ingredient which makes great difference for the skin. GFF's main focus is to control the sebum production, brighten the skin, even out skin tone and rapidly fade aging symptoms.  I always appreciate this essence for being so thoughtful about the ingredients: It contains NO: 

- Paraben
- Mineral Oil
- Alcohol
- Sulfate
- Artificial Fragrance & Coloring
- etc


TEXTURE & PROVEN EFFICIANCY



Watery, transparent texture,  not sticky, gues what's more to ask? A week ++ is already enough to notice the great things about this product. No break out, all i feel is my skin's getting supple aftermath. Tried it with different amount of products, a little or much, it doesn't leave any greasy or oily feeling on my skin. Proven to be used for all skin types, i agree with that. My combination skin isn't mad! 

VERDICT

From the proven efficiancy i bet you would know that i loveeee this product! Definitely will repurchase if i run out of the product. It's definitely worth a try. It gives my skin freshness and radiant-looking always after using this. But nothing's too instant, i will continue using it to let you guys know the final result. Happy me!



Time to reveal the key, purchasing this one isn't that difficult anymore as you can buy it on Sociolla! I also want to share the happiness, you can grab all the Secret Products with special price disc. 30 % OFF (Only on Sociolla) <3





Love, Ker

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I want to share my testimony on how i get cure of my HERPES GENITAL with the help of Doctor idahosa, i have being suffering for this disease for a very long time now.i have try several means to get rid of of the (HERPES) disease for the last five years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr idahosa and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr idahosa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i am cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr idahosa on { dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com } sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends and to share this to every one that have any of this sickness you can call his whatssAp via +2348134261542

    ReplyDelete

© 2017 Copyrighted by Kerene Jesica . Powered by Blogger.